Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Woo Woo Word of the Moment :: Psychopomp

I sling this word around my office with great glee.  For me, upon first hearing the word, something lit up in my soul.  I felt like I was being called and for the first time knew what to label myself.


Psychopomps are the Soul Conductors ensuring souls get from our world to the next.


We come in all shapes and sizes... tending family member, hospice nurse, CT scan tech, ghost hunter, medium, shaman and so very many spaces in between.




I am most often called into service to help the Soul navigate the death realms... this is something I trained in in other lives that is still stored within me.  I don't often know I'm being a guide, but will sometimes feel drains on my energy that remind me I'm being useful to those who need it.  



Other times, I act as medium, delivering messages across the veil.



Truth be told, I have never seen a physical death.  It's not my role and rather I am in absolute awe of those who get to bear witness every day.  What a gift to be honored as the one to hold them in thier last breath...to be trusted in that moment as the last one to see them in this form.  Ahhhhhh.  


If we don't know that we are actively in this role, we can get tired, experience unexplained grumpiness (even depression), irrational irritation and may just "not feel like ourselves."  Knowing how to assist these souls and how to restore our own reserves is the magic key!  I am passionate about sharing these techniques so we can more effectively fulfill our ancient call AND live a fulfilling life of our own choosing!


I host a workshop just for us... helping us embrace the role and assist on whichever side we are needed.  If you wanna join us, check out the Classes to see when the next one will be offered.


For those more deeply called, formal training may be the way to go.  



Not sure if you may be a psychopomp?  Take the quiz to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment