Monday, November 7, 2011

the 11/11 portal

There's so much metaphysical stuff flying at us these days it becomes increasingly more challenging to keep up with what's happenin'... and at times just damn frustrating trying to pay attention to it all.  That my love, is my job so allow me to share my take on this quantum leap.

Since the end of the Mayan calendar on Oct 28th, we've been in this cosmic bliss bubble.  Many of us are feeling elation, excitement, light headed, dizzy spells, and sheer joy for no apparent reason.  To this I say: "Well, this doesn't suck!"  I'd gladly take this uplifting merriment over the intensity of the summer. 

We can ride high through 11/11 when the the apex of light will hit us.  By then, I'm told by my Guides, we can expect to find ourselves comfortably at a new frequency with no concerns over again dropping below this optimum wave. 




The higher vibrations hitting our planet can be directly attributed to the "happy waves" that have been finding us.  As we move through the portal, we'll hit the peak and can then get comfy in a new space of being.

Does this mean I expect to wake on Saturday to a new world? ... um, no!  But it does mean I can rest assured this lighter heart I've been donning can get to stay for a while.  And man, does it feel good.  Each day is ours to co-create.  What shall you share with the universe today?

No comments:

Post a Comment